Sunday, October 15, 2006

Not much to say...



Haven't had time to focus on much but school.. but I've gotten a little bit of time to work on/take a few pix... After how busy September was..it's seems like EZ street right now..

Not all of these were taken this fall.. but I had'em on the computer so I figured I'd put'em up.. Btw, if anyone out there ever wants a print made of any of these on the site, just email me.. we can talk details. The address is under my profile here..and, if you click on an image, a bigger version pops up.. for most anyways..
~4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend Mike's pics for gifts, for their patients who give gifts..
Spread the luv..
















































2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Case said...

got this blog sent to me from a sexy older chick in williamsburg...and i must say, you got skills my man. great pics!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Mike Chilcoat said...

Robbio!! email me your number at teledaddy007ataoldotcom..We got some catchin' up to do!! Good to hear from you brutha!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home